If you are attending the clinic, you will be asked:
· Have you travelled in the last month? (both international, interstate and cruise ship)
· Have you been in contact with anybody that has travelled? (both international, interstate and cruise ship)
· Do you have fever, flu-like or respiratory symptoms (cough, sore throat, sputum, shortness of breath), fatigue, muscle pain, headache? We can’t risk other patients, doctors or staff becoming sick.
· Do you have symptoms of conjunctivitis?
In addition to the above screening:
· We have hand sanitiser at entry point that patients must use.
· We have reduced the amount of chairs in the waiting room to ensure social distancing.
· We are limiting non-essential people in the clinic. So we ask that family members/carer etc, not enter the clinic.
· We are cleaning/sanitising all rooms, desks, chairs and equipment etc after every patient.
The front door will be closed on arrival for your appointment, so please call 5922 4900. We will only be letting patients that have an appointment enter the clinic.
Appointments and queries are only being taken by phone now. NO WALK INS without an appointment will be allowed to enter.
The Doctors and staff at Pakenham Eye Clinic thank you for your support in this time, and please take care of yourself and your family.